Skip to Main Content
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Fri/Sat 2-Day Workshops
Robert Lopez, Featured Instructor
- "Enamel on Silver Clay"
- "Ever-Changing World - Kinetic Pendant"
- "A Beautiful Marriage: Metal Clay and Glass"
- "Mixed Metal Mokume"
- "Gems and Blooms: Mixing Traditional Goldsmithing Techniques with Metal Clay"
Friday 1-Day Workshops
- "Dragon Magic Pendant"
- "Bejeweled Moon Pendant"
- "Organic Scrap Casting"
- "Bring It All Together - Silver, Bronze, Argentium, Stones & Fusing"
- "Sterling Spinner Ring"
Saturday 1-Day Workshops
- "Fabulous Rings
- "Stone-Setting in Metal Clay"
- "Silver Split-Leaf Jewelry"
- "Scrap Sand Casting"
- "Two-Sided Necklace Pendant with Ball Joint Bail"
Sunday Technique Discovery Workshops
2-Hour Sunday morning Technique Discovery Workshops
are included with your MCAS General Registration. Register for the one you wish to attend.
- "More Kiln Fun: Creating Bisque Beads"
- "Hand Sculpted Faces in Polymer Clay
- "Jewelry Photography; Getting a Great Shot"
- "Igniting the Inferno of Creative Desire"
- "Riveting Reimagined"
- "Silhouette Alta; A New Tool for Your Metal Clay Work"
- "Metal Clay Alchemy"
- "White Bronze: The OTHER White Metal"
- "Kiln Fun: Creating Glass Cabochons"
- "Metal Clay Pave"